We are planning to deploy our next monthly maintenance release on 07-14-2020. The release will include the following updates:
- Added a new Fields panel that shows alongside steps in the builder screen
What's been improved?
- Add gallery picker for creating a workflow.
- Blank template will include options to set permissions for newly created Workflow.
- Moved Workflow trigger and fields configuration from Settings screen to Step List screen
- Task modals close upon successful task completion.
- Task Action Buttons are being moved from the bottom of the Task Detail Screen component to the header and 3 dot menu.
- On close of the Task Panel, all notifications will be marked as read.
- Open the Start, Test, and Instance detail screens in modals when starting and testing a workflow.
- Added "Workspace" Parameter to all powerBI actions
- Added new version of Tables: Average data in a column with updated output fields
- Added support for referencing an integration user in an app step via handlebars
- Updated SFTP trigger file size output field to use system file size in Catalytic as value
What's been fixed?
- Fix issue with permissions of file created by Text: Create text file
- Remove an unwanted "div" label that showed up in the workflow Versions dialog.
- When reopening a task in a modal, the modal will stay open while navigating to the new task.
- Fixed an issue with auto-populated multiple choice fields on webforms
- Fixed an issue where fields from the email/send-form action would display on webform
- Fixed an issue where the manual Assign task to a person action would not display in action search results
- Improved empty state on run detail screen
- When a user attempts to submit a form with an empty, required, unfocused number input, that input will show invalid styling.
- In a full screen test task, the test mode banner will extend to the left edge of the browser window
- Ensure background screen does not change when opening a modal task.
- Ensure comments work in a task modal that renders over an instance detail screen
- Included the Field Choice option when paired with a Multiple Choice -type field in the other term.
- Added new version of SharePoint: Upload a file that handles invalid name characters
- Removed unused form fields from date actions
- Added 'All' option for Line break formatting in Text: Remove blank spaces
The following updates will be deployed to our UAT environment 07-06-2020 throughout the day. During this scheduled time, we expect Catalytic to remain operational with no downtime. As the release nears, we will communicate here any changes, as well as any updates to the items that will be included in the release.
Jul 6, 09:50 CDT