Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted Sep 07, 2021 - 08:00 CDT
We have a major Catalytic release planned for September 7 that will include a number of new features and enhancements that will improve the Catalytic user experience. The release will also include two required security updates that may impact some of your existing workflows. Read on below to learn more about what’s new, what is improved, and what is changing.
Due to required security updates, we will be implementing two changes that may impact some of your workflows. The potential breaking changes are in the following actions:
* Text: Find dates and date times - In the previous version of this action, certain relative dates (tomorrow, yesterday), were parsed incorrectly. Depending on the time of the day the action ran, `Yesterday` and `Tomorrow` would return the current date, instead of the intended relative date. The version upgrade now reflects correct behavior, however, this change may impact your current workflows, depending on your configurations.
* Emails - The format of the plain text version of emails may change and will now include more new lines.
We recommend that you test your Workflows that utilize these two actions in our UAT environment prior to the release. Our release will be available in UAT beginning August 10, 2021 and remain available until the release is deployed to your production team September 7, 2021.
- Added new Visualize your Workflow as a Flowchart - Added the ability to create an empty Data Table in the UI without a file upload - Added a new Audit Logs screen in Admin Team Center - Added support for Access Token Inputs in Workbench Actions - Added Application Table for Instances Started per Workflow per Day - Added Application Table for Tasks Completed per Workflow per Day - Added support for Workbench Integration and Connection Actions - Added support for Workbench Webhook and Polling Triggers
What's been improved?
- Added sheet number param when appending data to a table - Add support for giving users admin, owner, and/or builder privileges through groups - Extend emailed webform permissions to include a Confidential option - Added a Confidential option for emailed webform permissions - Added support for Workbench Integrations and Triggers - Added the ability to export Audit Logs
What's been fixed?
- Fixed a bug that preventing workflow versions from hiding their master tables by default - Fixed handling of parsing yesterday in certain cases in Text: Find dates and date times action - Created a new version of `Start another Workflow` action to support setting run owner to user's email address - Added support for searching with a single numeric keyword - Added support for empty string validation - Updated table rows query to improve performance - Prevents an error page from showing when viewing a resource that includes a Field with certain types of validation patterns - Prevented fields modal from opening on click of browser back button - Fixed an issue that prevented process data tables from loading when a run was createdBy the system user - Fixed issue causing Images: Optical character recognition (OCR) to create output fields with incorrect casing - Restored the correct color for the snooze control on the task screen
The release updates will be available in our UAT environment for you to preview August 10. During this scheduled time, we expect Catalytic to remain operational with no downtime. As the release nears, we will communicate here any changes, as well as any updates to the items that will be included in the release.
Posted Aug 03, 2021 - 11:37 CDT
This scheduled maintenance affected: Catalytic Application and Workflow Actions.